URGENT Pb with Oracle 9i Create User

From: Sébastien FOUILLOUX <sfouilloux_at_dotsmartcard.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:39:02 +0200

Hello,
How can I create a user with the same right that SYSDBA and another with the same right that SCOTT

On PL*SQL I make that :

CREATE USER Sebatien IDENTIFIED BY 1234;

but after I don't know how it's possible to push right for this USER

Thank's for All
sfouilloux_at_dotsmartcard.net Received on Wed Jun 12 2002 - 08:39:02 CDT