Re: newbie question about scheduling a job in Linux

From: ERA <era_at_eracc.hypermart.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:49:06 GMT

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:18:44 UTC, Pieter <phuiberts-123_at_ivwnet.com> wrote:

+ I have RH 7.1 installed and Oracle8i. I would like linux to
+ automatically run a job (exporting table information, via exp prog, [...]

One other thing. You might want to get my NewB Help File for Linux and Unix NewBs:

---------------------------- Begin Quote ----------------------------
Send an e-mail USING YOUR REAL E-MAIL ADDRESS to:

newbfile_at_eracc.hypermart.net

To get a copy of our ERACC NewB Help File. It has loads of URLs with information to help you get up to speed with Linux, Unix and USENET.

No subject line is necessary. Processing your request may take up to 12 hours or more so be patient because multiple requests *will* return multiple copies to you. Messages without a valid return address will not get to you. E-mail addresses with abusive comments will be killfiled.

After looking at it we'd appreciate any constructive feedback or constructive suggestions sent to:

     To: support_at_eracc.hypermart.net (ERACC Support) Subject: NewB Help File Suggestion

Messages without a valid return address will be ignored.

Gene <gene_at_eracc.hypermart.net>
Caldera Authorized Partner - OpenServer 5+, UnixWare 7+ & OpenLinux

--
.   Owner and C.E.O. - ERA Computer Consulting - Jackson, TN USA    .
. eCS,OS/2,UnixWare,OpenServer & Linux Business Computing Solutions .