Re: Universal Installer - not working - Oracle8.1.7/Win2000

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:04:30 -0500

For a real answer :
If you have a Pentium 4, there is a known bug.. Search comp.databases.oracle.* in Google groups and search for Pentium 4 There are workarounds... If it is the Client your are installing, move to the 9.x one, it does not have the bug...

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Tue Jun 11 2002 - 16:04:30 CDT