Help:Accessing databases on Unix

From: icety <guess_at_what.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:36:29 +0200

Hi

Please help with newbie question. We want to install an oracle database on a Unix server and the application to manipulate on Windows platform.

The question is, do we need any special OBDC drivers for Windows in order to access Oracle on Unix?
or
Are the any setting/ drivers from Unix Oracle that will allow windows application to communicate with it?

Thanks for reading these questions and respodning

Regards
IceTy Received on Tue Jun 11 2002 - 04:36:29 CDT