Assigning a tablespace to a CONTEXT index

From: Ilya Shambat <ishambat_at_aol.com>
Date: 10 Jun 2002 16:53:45 -0700

Hello everyone,

I need to create a CONTEXT (single text column) index, and I need to create it in a particular tablespace. How do I do this? The documentation does not appear to show how to define a tablespace for a CONTEXT index, and I need to know how to do this.

Best regards,

Ilya. Received on Mon Jun 10 2002 - 18:53:45 CDT