??? PERL from ORACLE ???

From: Frank <fcolon_at_onebox.com>
Date: 10 Jun 2002 12:26:49 -0700

I need to call a perl script from a URL. I want to be able to do this from a stored procedure. I know that Oracle has a utl_http.request feature, but will this work for https as well? Do I need to include Java in there somewhere? Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Received on Mon Jun 10 2002 - 14:26:49 CDT