Returning Large Strings From PLSQL

From: Ranjith <ranjith_director_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Jun 2002 05:11:29 -0700

Some one kindly help me with this:

How do I return strings that are bigger than 4000 characters from PLSQL to Java Client. Or, is there a way to capture dbms_output.print output and get it back in Java. I need to create some HTML formatted database reports (with tables) from PLSQL.

Thank you,

Ranjith Received on Mon Jun 10 2002 - 07:11:29 CDT