Customize Login Failure message from mod_plsql custom_auth

From: Mark <mark.hamlin_at_artdigital.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:45:28 +0100

I am using custom authenication with the mod_plsql gateway. My owa_custom.authorize procedure needs to do several checks and if denial of service is the result I need to tell the user exactly why. Is this possible? As yet I have not discovered how to change the standard :

Database Log In Failed
An invalid username/password caused log in to database fail. Verify that the username/password you provided is correct.

.. message.

Thanks
Mark Received on Mon Jun 10 2002 - 06:45:28 CDT