How to copy long raw in stored procedures ?

From: news t-online <-nospam-.Rolf_at_Hefendehl.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:04:32 +0200

I need to copy a record containing a long raw field in a stored procedure. I'm using Oracle 7 and I'm not allowed to upgrade and use blobs. Is it possible to copy a long row into an buffer or must I copy it to an file. And how can I do this ?

I'm happy about any reply. Received on Mon Jun 10 2002 - 02:04:32 CDT