From: Rajesh <theraj_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 9 Jun 2002 21:26:11 -0700

Hi All,

Let me explain my problem.
I have some set of tables in Oracle Db. I am developing an application to display these set of values. So I need to embed these values within an Object. I am using Java, Servlets, etc.. for this.

Now I have two options of loading these Java Objects- 1. Create Custom Classes and read the Oracle Db and load the fields within the Custom Classes. (OR)
2. To retreive Java Objects directly from Oracle Db(The objects will be constructed by Oracle Db which internally will read the fields from the Table ).

I am unable to make a decision which is better to go for. What are the drawbacks in each case. ???

I need help in this regard. Can anyone please help me out. Thank You.

Rajesh. Received on Sun Jun 09 2002 - 23:26:11 CDT