Re: Password

From: Martin Soederstroem <MartinSo_at_privat.utfors.se>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 22:07:51 +0200

Never mind. I found it by googling old posts on this group. Apparently I must write

        connect sys/change_on_install as sysdba

in SQL+. The odd thing is that when I tried to log in using the pop up window that SQL+ provides for login, this password did not work. Oh well. Received on Sun Jun 09 2002 - 15:07:51 CDT