Question concerning 1Z0-031 (Oracle9i Fundamentals I) exam

From: Robinek <Robinek01_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 21:00:50 GMT

It looks like, 1Z0-031 exam has 2 parts - Basic and Mastery Sections. Could someone who already took this exam explain please how difficult mastery section is comparing to basic one. Did you know which questions were related to mastery section? Any advice, (examples???) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance
Rob   Received on Fri Jun 07 2002 - 16:00:50 CDT