OC4J 9.0.2.0.0 Production jazn.jar tool problem!

From: Giovanni Azua <bravegag_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 20:58:06 +0300

Hello,

OC4J 9.0.2.0.0

I have noticed that after making a fresh install of OC4J (v9.0.2.0.0) I can not authenticate in the jazn.jar jar tool with the admin account password I provided in the install. I could only use the SCOTT that besides becomes unavailable too the next day??? how can I prevent this from happening? how can I authenticate as admin? what is the default passw for admin if different from the one of the install (this makes no sense!).

Any help greatly appreciated,
Best Regards,
Giovanni Received on Fri Jun 07 2002 - 12:58:06 CDT