Q: Oracle Trace Manager Crashes when starting...

From: Eric Chopin <eric_chopin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Jun 2002 03:05:19 -0700

Hi,
When I click on the Trace Manager icon in the OEM, or if I launch it from the start menu, an error occur :

epc.exe - Application error
The instruction at "=x000f02af".... .The memory could not be "read" etc

My config is the following. My database is installed on a separate (unix) server, version is 8.0.6
On my pc (windows 2000 pro), i have installed Oracle Clent Release 8.0.6, then the diagnostick pack from OEM with Diagnostics Pack 1.6.5 I thought that It may be caused by a missing component so I also installed from this cd the Oracle Intelligent Agent 1.6.5, and also the tuning pack from the cd "OEM with oracle tuning pack". the Oracle_trace_enable has been set to true in the initSID.ora

Any Idea is welcome.
Regards,

Eric Chopin Received on Fri Jun 07 2002 - 05:05:19 CDT