Re: problem with dbms_stats.gather_schema_stats ...

From: David Simpson <dsimpson_at_dotcomsolutionsinc.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 18:03:32 GMT

I haven't run into this exact problem, but you might find it helpful to look at the following scripts I have created:

To gather stats:
http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/installgen/sol_901_32bit_files/in stallgen_sol901_59_.html

To use the stats:
http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/installgen/sol_901_32bit_files/in stallgen_sol901_57_.html