SQL stuff

From: Sandy H <sandyhayman_at_dodo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 00:03:04 +1000

Hi
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but here goes. I have two procedures and one function that I'm trying to put into a Package.
Having had no experience with Packages, I have written the following but it is not working.
Could someone pls have a look and tell me what I'm doing wrong (assuming the whole thing isn't wrong.
The first part of the code is the Package and the second part is the original procedures and function - these were working prior to creating the package.

Thanks in advance
Sandy

Package I'm trying to create

CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE
 acme
AS
 PROCEDURE delete_cust(custid in number);  PROCEDURE cust_list(suburb in varchar2);  FUNCTION average_order RETURN number;
END acme;
CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE BODY
 acme
AS