Re: 9i installation config stumbling block ???

From: Keld Nielsen <keldnielsen_at_image.dk>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 14:43:51 +0200

it's nevertheless possible. I have personal 9.0.1.1.1, developer 6i and designer 6i installed on my 1ghz/126 ram ME machine.

please note: I'm not recommending this, (and certainly not in a production environment) only stating that it's possible.

But if the purpose is to try out Oracle and being lazy (like me ! i.e should install 2000/dual boot) then - well it's possible and I get a chance to test a few things (currently objects and collections).

the way I managed to solve the tnsname and 'modem' issue, was through this and the other ng's - thanks folks !

regards,
Keld