DBA Studio (8i), trying to connect to Personal 7.3.3

From: Sébastien <seba2002_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 02:30:31 +0200

Hi,

I have a problem, I can't connect from DBA Studio (8i) to a database on Personnal Oracle 7.3.3,
but I can connect with Net 8i and i can see my database with SQL*Plus. Everything seems to be properly set .

I have an ORA-12535 error.
Can somebody help me ?

Thanks Received on Sat Jun 01 2002 - 19:30:31 CDT