Represent boolean

From: alex <alienhipopotamus_at_caramail.com>
Date: 1 Jun 2002 02:21:14 -0700

Hi,
I'm a new user of Oralce. I would like to know how to represent a boolean in an Oracle Database. I try BIT, BOOLEAN but it seems not to work. Now, I use a SMALLINT but I would like to know if there is a specific type to do it.
Thanks in advance for your help. Received on Sat Jun 01 2002 - 04:21:14 CDT