HELP: Problem installing Oracle 8.1.7 on Sun Solaris 8 [Veritas Cluster]

From: Siegfried Gyoerfi <k0876288_at_tiscalinet.de>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 21:28:03 +0200

Problem installing Oracle 8.1.7 on Sun Solaris 8 [Veritas Cluster]

The Cluster is running and up:

hastatus -summary

A etcd0003 RUNNING 0

A etcd0004 RUNNING 0

B cvm etcd0003 Y N ONLINE

B cvm etcd0004 Y N ONLINE

Following Problems:
1.: the installer does not recognize the 2nd host in the cluster 2.: During relinking the installer needs executables like /usr/ccs/bin/as and /usr/ccs/lib/ccp (not found)

I wonder about this, because this requirements are not dokumented as prereqisites in install. guide.
May i have to install additional bundles on solaris ? The sun sparc is running 64bit, I'm using 32Bit CDs. May this be the problem ?

Thanks for help ... Received on Fri May 31 2002 - 14:28:03 CDT