Oracle 8i background process

From: Dirk Buelter <corky_at_nef.wh.uni-dortmund.de>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:17:05 +0200

Hello!
I am using the Oracle 8i database on Win2k When I startup my computer, there are 2 background processes, both named oracle.exe. They are running, even if I didn't start Oracle, and they keep running until I kill them.
Each of this prosess takes about 70.000KB (makes out more than the half of my RAM). What can I do, that these processes don't start?

Thanks in advance!
Dirk B. Received on Thu May 30 2002 - 07:17:05 CDT