PL/SQL web question

From: tony <ttigger4321_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 15:14:59 GMT

I have a hypothetical plsql question.

We want an application with a procedure, say, pkg_form.procedure_fill, which invokes a web form with several text fields. A user completes at least one field and then clicks on a link to pkg_search.procedure_lookup which closes the form window & opens another. After finding the data they want in the search screen they want a link to take them back to the form screen where previously filled in data will not be lost and the data they found in the search screen will be filled in as well.

Can we do this with plsql or do we have to use javascript with a pop-up window? Any pointers are appreciated.

cheers,
tony
902.494.1021 w
902.461.4550 h Received on Wed May 29 2002 - 10:14:59 CDT