imp-00020 error on a table that does not contain a Long column

From: Doug Kingsley <dkingsle_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 02:03:38 GMT

I'm trying to import an Oracle dmp file and I keep receiving an "imp-00020: long column too large for column buffer size (10)" error.

All the help that I could find on the web relates this problem to importing a table that has a column of type Long. The suggested remedy is to incrementally increase the import buffer size until the table can be imported.

Well the table I'm trying to import does not have a Long column, but nevertheless I've tried the suggested solution with no luck. I keep receiving this error. Can anyone help me with this one???

Thanks Received on Tue May 28 2002 - 21:03:38 CDT