Portal chart labeling and grouping

From: Amy Ellis <purpleladyamy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 May 2002 10:35:18 -0700

Hi,

Does anybody know how to get dynamic chart labeling? Example: show date ranges in the footer. I've tried bind variables, but they just show up as text.

Also, the axis values show up all crammed together with text overlapping. Any ideas on how to either turn them sideways or group them without grouping data values? Example: show performance over time, every day has a data value, which we would like to see, but show maybe weeks or months on the axis.

Thanks,
Amy Ellis Received on Tue May 28 2002 - 12:35:18 CDT