How to read a Package Body?

From: Dodger <the_dodger_at_wanadoo.es>
Date: 27 May 2002 08:45:43 -0700

Hi.
I'm writing a Java application which connects to Oracle 9i through JDBC. From this aplication, I dinamically write a package of functions (I use the "create or replace package" and "create or replace package body" sentences), like a package editor. Now, I need read the package body created, in order to display it on the screen, and edit it. But I don't know how to read the package body.

Using the enterprise manager console, is esay look at the package body; the problem is how to do it in SQL-Sentences (for the JDBC).

Thxs...

-Dodger- Received on Mon May 27 2002 - 10:45:43 CDT