Re: auto start database on linux.

From: Matt <shrekreturn_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 May 2002 19:39:50 -0700

Sorry, a typo here. Actually it was /etc/rc.d/rc5/S98oracle. I don't have the start script in rc6.d. Only the kill script. From my observation, the kill script never got executed. I tried change it to the first one the run (K02oracle). Still nothing happened. The similar script runs perfectly in sun box.