Re: Creating packages/folders in Jdeveloper

From: Jelena <ObradovicJ_at_netscape.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 07:16:44 GMT

You have to include "package XXX;" keywords in your classes

In System Navigator, click 'Show categories' and you will see the names of the packages you have in your application. And then when you click on the package, the folder will expand, and you will see the classess of that package.

You can not explicitly create a package, well I haven't heard about it.

Jelena