Re: Approach to Learn Oracle?

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 20:18:13 GMT

Greg Strong wrote:

Get a CD demo package at http://store.oracle.com Get a good books such as: "Beginning Oracle Programming" Find a mentor ... and I don't mean someone that hacks around ... but someone that really knows the product.
Check local colleges and universities for classes. Especially any extension or evening classes for adult professionals.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri May 24 2002 - 15:18:13 CDT