Re: Run-time error '91'

From: Robert Mitchell <bmitchell_at_htscm.com>
Date: 24 May 2002 10:59:25 -0700

This looks like a Visual Basic 5 or 6 app using a "with" block to process the connection. The error indicates that you are using a variable name to process the "with", but have not declared it or instantiated it first. Examine the VB code that makes the connection, and insure that all variables are properly declared. HTH Bob