Ms Access link / import problem

From: news-server.columbus.rr.com <dbaseiii_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 14:11:42 GMT

I'm trying to use access 2000 to a oracle 9 database running 11i application, problem is when I go to link the table in access it does not show any table I can link..

I'm using the microsoft oracle driver and other programs like winsql and qtodbc show all of the table with no problem from the same driver ? anybody else had this problem ? Received on Fri May 24 2002 - 09:11:42 CDT