Re: Grants for Views

From: Fabienne Hadek <fabienne.hadek_at_liebhart.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 09:52:53 +0200

Thank you very much!
But now, if I want one user to be able to create, view and delete views in another user's schema and the first user does habe the connect and resource roles, is this enough or do I have to explicitly grant those rights to him? The explanations in the oracle-documentation on this topic seem quite confusing.
Fabienne Received on Thu May 23 2002 - 02:52:53 CDT