3 DataWarehouse Positions, NY and CT (USA)

From: Tech Dude <techdude27_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 May 2002 18:13:25 -0700

Title: DataWarehouse Lead
Location: Bloomfield, CT
Lenth: 4-6 Months
Rate: $35-40/hr All-Inclusive
Current Authorization to work in the US
Apply: scnyc_at_mail.com

Required
-Strong background in Data Warehousing
-Proven large system design experience
-Strong test strategy experience
-Task leadership experience
-Project lifecycle understanding and experience
-Excellent communication skills
-Ability to interface effectively with technical staff
-Proficiency with DB2 v.6 and utilities, SQL coding and debugging, SQL
tuning, Cobol, BMC some familiarity with ETI preferred.
-Proficiency with mainframe data analysis and reporting tools a plus
-Prior Cigna experience is preferred.

We need to get some data warehousing contractors on-board as soon as possible. Hopefully by end of next week if not the week after next.

I need the following skills and we can do interviews next week if you coordinate with HR, who is copied on this e-mail There will only be 1 interview with me and it will be highly technical, as well as measure for effective communication skills. We have a limited budget for this, so I need you to keep that in mind and the assignment will probably run through end of June, possibly end of August with a serious possibility that the individuals will be retained as employees.

2 Developers

We need 2 individuals that have done hands-on data warehouse development in the past. They must have a very strong knowledge of SQL Server OLAP, web log preprocessing using VB or C++, they must know Business Objects inside/out and they must understand star schema designs and utilization. Exposure to tools such as LiveStats and WebTrends as well as the Microsoft Platform (.Net/COM+) are a definite bonus. The individuals need to be able to interact with senior management and work well under short timeframes and high pressure for the duration of the project. This is an immediate start and we are looking for strong above average developers. The individuals need a strong knowledge of SQL.

If you are interested in any of the above positions, I ask that you send me your resume and hourly rate asap to scnyc_at_mail.com

Positions are On-site in New York City

Thank you Received on Wed May 22 2002 - 20:13:25 CDT