Re: Oracle Newbie question: Accessing and Deleting Data

From: Frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 20:43:13 +0200

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> Robert Bollinger wrote:
>

>>Hi -- I am trying to access the data in a database: DAILYDATA.DBF
>>
>>If I log on as System/manager I know I have access to the data but do
>>not know how to go about doing it.
>>
>>From the PLSQL prompt SQL> do you "use dailydata.dbf" set a workspace
>>to access it? I know this is got to be simple for those in the know.
>>Thanks.

<snip>

Daniel,

remember he good 'ol FoxBase days (I mean - when it was'nt M$ branded)? That's where this guy comes from.

"Nothing runs like a Fox" - anyone interested in an unlimited user runtime licence?

Anyway, your points are valid, and hopefully made their point.

Frank Received on Wed May 22 2002 - 13:43:13 CDT