From: Rainer Wiener <rainerwiener_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 14:11:32 +0200

Hi,

I search for an create table option to set a id number to the next number if there is no id given. So like this. there are id numbers from 1-10 and in the next entry there is no id set so it should automaticly get the 11 and so on. Is there a way to let make oracle this by itīs self or must I control this by my interface?

thx for any help.

cu
Rainer Received on Wed May 22 2002 - 07:11:32 CDT