Re: sequence numbers

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:50:46 +0100

It would be worth writing these 'business reasons' down. Then you can have a discussion about how many of them stand up. If you were to suggest that each NSN had to be the next prime number then I guess folk would balk at that. How about the next even number? most business managers would see that as arbitrary. Numbers divisible by 5? so why the next integer.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA