Re: Discounted Oracle licences

From: Priyesh Patel <priyesh_at_mercurie.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 19:19:56 +0100

People frequently get confused over what licenses they require and what the most cost effective option is.

We offer a free license review service which is intended to help clients make the right choices with no obligation or hard sell. We are also able to offer competitive quotes.

We are based in the UK (South East). As well as helping you sort out your license requirements, we are happy to clear up any confusion over Oracle products and what is bundled with what. All this for free so if nothing else, I believe we are the most competitive on the consulting side. I don't know if we are the cheapest for Oracle licenses but we'll give you a quote and you can decide.

Our URL : www.mercurie.co.uk

Regards
Priyesh