Re: Supress Display of Oracle Error Messages in SQL*PLus

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:33:21 +0100

if you are using a prewritten script use set termout off at the start of the command you wish to blank and set termout on for the command you wish to see. This doesn't work when issued interactively which was what I thought you were after.

eg

set termout off
drop table niall_test;
create table niall_test;