Trimming data in a d=field

From: Kirsten <khomeniuk_at_intrawest.com>
Date: 16 May 2002 15:46:39 -0700

I have a group of data in a particular field that has 2 digits at the beginning that I would like to remove. These two digits only appear on some of the data in that field though.
Specifically, in my company name field, I have some data that got imported as
"% company name". I need to get rid of the percentage sign and space at the beginning of some of these company names. Can somebody please tell me what my SQL statement would be?? Thanks. Received on Thu May 16 2002 - 17:46:39 CDT