Re: Help with Sql*plus

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:08:04 -0500

Since you will be doing no math operations with a phone number, make it a varchar2 type... Just because something is called a number does not mean you have to store it that way...

hth,

   http://www.newsgroups.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Thu May 16 2002 - 16:08:04 CDT