Re: DBLINK help,please!

From: curven <josephcurven_at_katamail.com>
Date: 16 May 2002 01:54:21 -0700

the link does work!!
I can see all the objects..
more than this, I can call and execute all the "first level" procedures in the target database..
ma if they call other public procs accessing to DB tables, the just don't work
the user can see the link and has all the rights granted manually.

I'm a little sad...I read the "oracle 8i distribuited database system" from Oracle documentation and everything says it should be working..
thanks for help