OCA/OCP: what's the best method to study

From: NoName <PlayMan_at_Somewhere.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:21:09 GMT

I have passed many MS exams by using Transcender only. I have used transcender again to pass 1Z0-007. But this time I almost failed (75%, the exact passing score), even I have studied well, plus 5+ years as MS SQL DBA/developer.

My question, what is the best material for OCP? Transcender? Self Test Software? Or which book?

Thanks a lot! Received on Thu May 16 2002 - 03:21:09 CDT