Enter_query details problem

From: Rok Kodrun <rok.kodrun_at_email.si>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:09:00 +0200

Hi
I have a master-detail form.
I put on two buttons, Condition (enter_query) and Search (execute_query). Same behaviour have also KEY-ENTQRY and KEY-EXEQRY (F7 and F8). When I browse master block, details are shown correctly, if I press F8 (just Execute_query) everything works fine.
But if I do F7 (enter_query mode) and then F8, details are not fetched. I don't have deffered relationship.
Both block are database blocks, have query allowed,... I want to do some more stuff in Enter_query and Execute_query procedure, but even if there is only Enter_query or Execute_query statement, it doesn't work properly.

What could be wrong?

--
Rok Kodrun
rok.kodrun_at_email.si