Re: R: Downloading personal edition

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 19:30:43 +0200

On Tue, 14 May 2002 19:22:43 +0200, "Alex" <alexNOSPAMGRAZIE_at_NOSPAMsoftmasters.net> wrote:

>>> Alex wrote:
>>
>> > Hello everyone!
>> > I'm trying to download a personal edition from oracle website, but I
>can't
>> > open the software page on oracle website.
>> > Could anyone try to start downloading it, just to know if this is a
>problem
>> > of mine or a problem of the website?
>
>> Don't know. But if you can afford $40.00 USD it would be better to go to
>> http://store.oracle.com and purchase the demo pack. That way you will get
>> Enterprise Edition, Standard Edition, Personal Edition, support and
>> documentation CDs, and a few other things as well.
>>
>> Daniel Morgan
>

>Thank you, I know that,
>but I need it *now* and
>many people told me that the
>cd is shipped after
> a very long time
>

>Bye!
>

>Alex

If you need it *now* why did you postpone the download until *now* and start shouting immediately.
Just FYI: the download DOES work. It will take 21 hours in my case, but it DOES work. So, please start checking your system *YESTERDAY* if you want to have it *NOW*

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue May 14 2002 - 12:30:43 CDT