Customizing the Db Health Overview Chart in Performance Mgr.

From: Chin-Sim Kang <kang_at_cti.zko.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 14:33:04 +0000 (UTC)

I would like to remove some boxes and collected data in the above chart then save it as a custom chart. However, I can't seem to find how I may remove the boxes like Disk I/O Total or Top Consumers.

In the other boxes, I would like to remove collected data like 'ges remote msg' in the 'resource contention' box.

I can't find any documentation whatsoever regarding this in OTN nad Metalink. Would appreciate any help. Thanks. Received on Tue May 14 2002 - 09:33:04 CDT