Re: Increasing JavaPool / SGA

From: Jeremy Russell <jeremy.russell-NOTMYREALADDRESS_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:41:46 GMT

Thomas, 9i uses either a pfile or an spfile (new) - AFA*I*K, the spfile takes precedence over the pfile. Depending on your startup command in 'dbstart', it may be using the spfile version of your parameters.

If you can't find more stuff in the manuals, post again and I'll dig my reference material out again.