Re: Speeding up query that contains BETWEEN

From: David Saracini <dsaracini_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 May 2002 12:16:13 -0700

> Aren't we comparing apples and pears here. The first scenario refers
> to apd_adr and the second to address!
>
> You aren't trying me to keep me busy aren't you. Why do you post not
> the complete story? Please leave generalizations for us to decide.
>
> Regards
>
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

I'm sorry Sybrand... The database that I'm referring to here is that of a 3rd party vendor. I was using ADDRESS as an alias to their table. I just felt kind of weird about posting information about their database to the web. I just missed that reference. If you can, please try to ignore it.

Thanks in advance for your help (and your patience).

David Saracini Received on Mon May 13 2002 - 14:16:13 CDT