novice: service names

From: dsmcd <dsmcd_at_uswestmail.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 20:10:20 GMT

Hello...

I heard it's possilbe to have clients get their service name information from a server (in a way that is similar to how clients can get their DNS info from a DNS server).

Can someone please nudge me in the right direction? Would I be looking at Net8 Config Assistant (Directory Service Access Configuration)? Some other utility?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

817 on Win2kServ

Thx,
D. Received on Sun May 12 2002 - 15:10:20 CDT