UML + car manufacturer

From: al <alexlkh_at_tm.net.my>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 15:37:32 +0800

Hi,
Thank you for reading my post.

I am doing research on car manufacturing industry and planning to develop a software for car manufacturers. I will be developing the program from the ground up and I would like to know if anyone has any direct link to UML samples of car manufacturer system? If you have any information regarding car manufacturer system UML sample or anything relevant please reply to my post or directly reply to my inbox.

For your information, the UML version I will be using is version 1.4.

Thank you for your time.

al Received on Sun May 12 2002 - 02:37:32 CDT