Re: How do I use Oracle bind variables using ADO in Visual Basic?

From: tojo <tom_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 10:39:20 +0200

In article <3cda313f$0$237$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>, n- litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk says...
> which reminds me of a question I've meant to ask a number of times. Is it
> possible to use named parameters rather than the question mark notation in
> ADO ?

It's sad, but no. ADO replaces the question marks with param values in the order you defined them. I think JDBC works the same way (but dont quote me). OO4O is clearly superior in this area.