Re: extract data from tables as INSERT statements?

From: Galen Boyer <galendboyer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 May 2002 20:35:11 -0500

On Fri, 10 May 2002, ng_at_dondorp.com wrote:
> My "dosql" program can do that.
> It is written in Pro*C and is commandline based (thus making
> automation possible).
> The requested feature is not listed in the webpage, but it is in
> there (option -o"sql")
> source code and some precompiled versions on
> http://www.dondorp.com/dosql.html

A shout out for so far!

I've tried this out for a few small tables and it looks good.

It has a very solid usage which is quite promising because anybody who takes the time to make their usage solid probably took the time to really debug their code.

It is covered by the GPL, so Erwin wrote this because he likes to code.

Anyways, I look forward to using this more and more.

Thanks for the sharing.

--
Galen deForest Boyer